- A prominent heritage building conveniently located at the heart of Colombo’s business center that boasts over 100 years of history in being a business hot-spot
- In the process of being uplifted with investment from the government, plans are afoot to convert the property into a State guest house for foreign dignitaries and high-end tourism
- A property that has high perceived value given it is a protected monument under the Antiquities Ordinance.
- Consisting of four storeys, the building is constructed across a land extent of 0.75 acres
- Conceptualised to have a unique wedge shape and is recognized as ‘one of the largest and finest commercial structures in Colombo
- Proposals for further development include converting the property into a 62 room all-suite luxury boutique hotel
- A rich canvas with a strong foundation to deliver contemporary comforts and requirements that are sought after by the modern global tourist
- Has the potential to house at least two Food & Beverage outlets that offer world-class culinary experience